Quantitative Aptitude or Numerical Aptitude is an important category of SSC CGL 2016 examinations also as the UPSC Civil Services Examination, Banking Entrance Examinations, SSC CHSL Examination, MBA Entrance Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, etc, we are providing some Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. Given below are a few important questions for SSC CGL 2016 examinations. Leave your answers/ responses in the comments section below and we’ll soon let you know the correct answers!
SSC CGL 2016 Quantitative Aptitude questions
1. If (x + 7954 * 7956) be a square number, then the value of ‘x’ is
(a) 1 (b) 16 (c) 9 (d) 4
2. A can do a piece of work in 12 days while B alone can do it in 15 days. With the help of C, they can finish it in 5 days. If they are paid Rs.960 for the whole work how much money A gets?
(a) Rs.480 (b) Rs.240 (c) Rs.320 (d) Rs.400
3. Ronald and Elan are working on an assignment. Ronald takes 6 h to type 32 pages on a computer, while Elan takes 5 h to type 40 pages. How much time will they take, working together on two different computers to type an assignment of 110 pages?
(a) 7 h 30 min (b) 8 h (c) 8 h 15 min (d) 8 h 25 min
4. One man, 3 women and 4 boys can do a piece of work in 96 h, 2 men and 8 boys can do it in 80 h, 2 men and 3 women can do it in 120 h. 5 men and 12 boys can do it in
(a) 39 (1/11) h (b) 42 (7/11) h (c) 43 (7/11) h (d) 44 h
5. The interest on a certain sum of money is Rs.22 and the discount on the same sum for the same time and at the same rate is Rs.20, find the sum
(a) Rs.220 (b) Rs.200 (c) Rs.210 (d) Rs.212